Thursday, April 23, 2015

Suddenly, She's 12

One of my Vision Board Goals/New Year's Resolutions was to post one blog a week.

I have failed.

I have a million excuses, and I have no excuses. Isn't that how it always goes?

Until I'm able to catch up, I'll share my latest Huffington Post blog. Most of you have already read it, so thank you for your lovely comments and birthday wishes. Emily Rose read them all out loud last Friday in the car while we were driving to her small birthday celebration with a few elementary school friends, and it was great to see her face light up with all of the love from friends and family.

For those of you who missed it, here you go.

A Birthday Letter to My Almost 12-year-old Daughter

Now that my youngest is 12, perhaps I can find the time to post a blog once a week? Perhaps?





No comments:

Post a Comment